Children seeking admission to class Nursery should be 2 years 9 months on 1st April of the year to which admission is sought.
Registration is a pre-condition for admission. Children are normally registered for admission in the month of September. However registration does not guarantee admission.
• One recent passport-size colour photograph of the candidate
• One recent passport-size colour photograph of both the parents.
•A copy of the Birth Certificate of the candidate
• Transfer Certificate should be submitted in original
• Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.
• Report Card of Previous Class (UKG onwards)
• Aadhar Card for parents & child
a) Attested copy of DOB certificate (Nursery –UKG only)
b) Blood group
c) Transfer Certificate (UKG onwards)
d) Previous Report Card (UKG onwards)
e) Category – SC/ST/OBC/Others
Notice in writing for withdrawal of a student must be given one month in advance before the 10th of the month or one month’s fee shall be charged in lieu of the notice period.
Parents are requested to pay the fees according to the circular sent from the school.