COMMITTEE ON INFORMATION AVAILABLE AND PRACTICES ADOPTED FOR BALANCING THE LOAD OF HOMEWORK:
|1||E.Juliya Grenab Rajammal||Principal|
|3.||S.Pradeep Arul raj||MEMBER|
KING OF KINGS SCHOOL CBSE is committed to provide the most joyful creative, explorative and vibrate school, Experience and environment for its learner.
- At King of Kings school CBSE we are not assigning any homework to the students upto class II.
- From Class III to VIII homework is assigned only for two subjects per day alternatively
- From Class IX to X homework is assigned only for three subjects per day alternatively.
- Not more than two classes are conducted in a single day.
- To reduce the load of the school bag, books load is prepared and given to the parent with the request to send only the books mentioned in the time table.