COMMITTEE FOR INNOVATIVE PRACTICES ADAPTED IN SCHOOL:
|1||E.Juliya Grenab Rajammal||Principal|
Practices Being Followed:
Teaching at King of Kings school CBSE is a qualitative one. The following method of teaching are being adapted here.
- Playful games are designed for the student of primary section.
- Audio video aids are used in the classroom
- Learning is a fun when teacher arrange interesting games to teach the concept
- Real world learning is provided to the student by organising field trips.
- Brainstorming sessions are organised for the students.
- Role play are organised for all classes
- Puzzles and games are provided for all students
- Classes are arranged outside for interactive sessions
- New ideas of the student, teachers and the parent are welcomed
- Intera house competitions are well planned
- Students are send to participate in National event to provide them maximum expose for their all round development.